Tuesday, 29 September 2009
Fabulous Blog Award
Many thanks to DJ Kirkby for this gorgeous (and definately fabulous) award.
The "Your Blog is Fabulous!" Award stands for: Integrity. Commitment to Excellence. Stubbornly Optimistic.
List five current obsessions:
1. My fun, busy and entertaining family consisting of a husband who never fails to make me laugh, and two children who are great characters, even though I can't believe they're now taller than me and seem to know more than I do about everything - or at least think they do.
2. My mad dog, who keeps me company all the time he possibly can manage to and spends hours dozing in his chair next to me in my shed.
3. My shed - where I do my writing; think; dream; make notes; gaze at photos, drawings and posters; and generally pontificate for far more hours than I probably should.
4. My writing - which is what keeps me (and probably the rest of the family) sane, and gives my imagination the arena to let lose those characters in my head who want to get out on to the page.
5. St Ouen's Beach - where I walk the grumpy one, chat to husband and teens, think (yes, more thinking), plot and plan (stories, rather than crimes), and generally breath in the salty air whilst pushing my feet through the pale, fine sand as I look out to the other islands.
I have to nominate five other bloggers, and have of course blogged eight. Well, I've never been good at numbers. I nominate the following:
Chris - Bucolic Frolics
Chris - Home Thoughts Weekly