May is International Chick Lit Month and Novelicious will be taking part together with Chick Lit Is Not Dead and Chick Lit Club sites. There's going to be so much happening throughout the month of May at these sites, so please make sure you check them out.
Talking of fabulous girly books, I was excited to find that the lovely and talented Christina Jones has now got two Kindle books for those of you with e-readers. I've already downloaded them to my Kindle and you can buy them here and here
Thank you to Lucie Wheeler and Rosemary Gemmell for my Versatile Blogger Award.
I have to tell you seven things about me that you don't already know, so I'll try to think of something... um, here goes:
1. I can't bear not to have nail varnish on my toes, usually red or pink
2. I used to do aerobics four times a week and run the other three days, but now you're lucky if you can get me to leave the shed and walk as far as the kitchen to the kettle.
3. I love to sing, but I'm tone deaf - or so my children tell me.
4. My favourite films are pretty much anything by David Lean.
5. My parents sent me to have my ears tested when I was small because they thought I may be a little deaf - noisy child - the specialist told them to listen to me occasionally and maybe I wouldn't be quite so noisy.
6. My first wedding was a major production, with a huge meringue - dress, that is, not the cake - and people flying from various countries to attend. My second wedding was at the Registry Office with a lovely summer dress, with the children and a party at home afterwards - much more fun too.
7. I wanted to be an actress when I was younger. Not sure what happened there, but the only audience I have now is The Grumpy One.
I'd like to pass this award on to anyone of you who would like it, but please let me know if you do take it, so that I can make sure I don't miss your own list of seven things.