Sunday 18 December 2011

I'd Like To Thank...

I'm thrilled that the Tears and Laughter team have received fabulous reviews of our ebook, Tears and Laughter and Happy Ever After.

The most recent review has been from the well respected and highly successful short story writer, Teresa Ashby. Now, when you ask people to review your book, it's very nerve-wracking and especially so when you ask someone, like Teresa, who is so successful. So, I was very excited to read that not only did Teresa love our book, but that she enjoyed my story too. *happy dance*.

Thank you, once again, Teresa.

Here are links to a few other people I'd also like to thank - very much - for their incredible support of our book.

Kirsty over at Novelicious.com who designed a beautiful advert for our book.

Also, here are a few links to wonderful reviews of our book. Don't worry, this I promise to leave my family, friends and Grumps out of my list.

The very lovely: Talli Roland, Louise Graham, Sue as Sue's Book Reviews, Shazjera (aka Sharon Goodwin), Book-Shelf. We also have some fabulous 5* reviews over at Goodreads and on Amazon. So, thank you very much.

At the moment you can buy, Tears and Laughter and Happy Ever After in eformat here and soon you'll be able to buy the paperback version of the book. I'll post with links closer to the time (of course). You can also read Della Galton's lovely review on the Tears and Laughter website and keep up with blog posts from the Tears and Laughter team here.

Thank you.

21 comments:

Kirsty said...

Ah :) You're v. welcome for the ad. Thanks for all the Thursdays! xx

Teresa Ashby said...

It was a joy to read, Debs, thank you x

Janice said...

Fantastic and congratulations!
Love, Janice x

DAB said...

Looking forward to reading the paperback version Debs.

BTW I'm blogging again! Hope to see you over at TF, if not,no problem.

Have a grand Christmas and New Year :-)

Kaye Manro said...

This is such good news, Debs. I just can't say it enough-- congrats!!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

kirsty - I love being a member of the Novelicious team. Thank you for having me. x

teresa - thanks, once again.x

janice - thank you.x

TF - lovely to see you back in the blogisphere again!

kaye - thanks so much.

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Great to see it doing so well, Debs!

Pauline Barclay said...

Congrats Debs you must be very excited and so well deserved. x

Flowerpot said...

I am looking forward to the pback version too Debs!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Rosemary - thank you.

Pauline - I am, thanks so much. x

Flowerpot - me too :0)

Liane Spicer said...

So happy for you.
Congratulations!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Liane - thanks very much.

upholstery cleaning Sacramento said...

Thank you for this interesting article. I will be sure to get the word out about this on my site.

Georgia DUI said...

After all the tears and all the laughter your happiness is a string of disasters.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Upholstry cleaning & Georgia - thank you for your comments.

Roof Leak Repair said...

Great stuff, I wish to see more updates soon! I've just bookmarked your page so I can drop by more often.

Prix société offshore said...

I love your book and I enjoyed reading it.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Roof leak & prix societe - thank you very much.

Daily Deals said...

I was very thrilled to locate this site on yahoo.I wanted to say many thanks to you with regard to this fantastic post! I undoubtedly liked every little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to have a look at new stuff you post.
Daily Deals

California Labor Laws said...

You can also read Della Galton's lovely review on the Tears and Laughter.

pay per click at google said...

I’ve read several good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to make such a fantastic informative web site. pay per click at google