Saturday 6 December 2014

Christmas Tree Dilemma

This is last year's Christmas tree. There are no doors to our conservatory, it leads onto the living room and dining area, so I can't close it off in anyway to keep Jarvis from, shall we say, snooping!

So far he's decided that Rob's Ipad cover, various cushions, books (yes, books!) and my glasses are fair game, so I'm a bit concerned about glass baubles on the tree and even the more child-friendly wooden ones!

He's also a bit taller than Max  and incredibly inquisitive, so not only can he reach further, he wants to check everything out and then eat it.

Maybe the hallway will be the place for the tree this year?

The Christmas tree will only be up for a few weeks though and I'm a little concerned about the how to deal with the safety of all the books in the ??? bookcases I have throughout the house?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks lovely, hope the tree survives the attention!

Deborah Carr said...

Thanks, Carole, so do I!

Rosemary Gemmell said...

It does look a lovely tree, Debs - enjoy the festive season with lovely Jarvis.

Rosemary Gemmell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yes, writing is terribly hard graft, isn't it. Use a small bedroom as a study, would love a plotting shed, however my invalid husband needs the company, so would be too far away....