Wednesday 8 February 2017

BBC Radio & Books

Last Sunday - 5 February - I was invited to chat to Charlie McArdle on his BBC Radio Jersey show about my live, writing and my books. 

I had a great time talking about my four published Jersey Scene books and telling the listeners a little about A Jersey Sundae, book 5 in the series, and A Jersey Christmas, my first Christmas novel out this December.

I was also chatting about my WW1 historical romance, Broken Faces and why I write under my own name, Deborah Carr, and my pseudonym, Georgina Troy and also why I chose my pseudonym.

There was great feed back from the listeners when I mentioned that I was looking for suggestions of settings for A Jersey Sundae. I had a great time and looking forward to going back on the show again at some point.

If you want to hear me waffle on chat to Charlie, here's the link - I'm about 2hrs 18mins into the show. Happy listening!

4 comments:

Patsy said...

What a great opportunity to talk about your books and make the listeners feel involved.

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Just listened to some of your interview, Debs - what a lovely speaking voice you have! I'm sure you'll have even more new readers after such a great promotion.

Melissa Amateis said...

How exciting! When I did interviews for my non-fiction book, I was always so nervous and jumpy - especially the live interview on TV!

Anonymous said...

Very good thank you. keep up the info and news!
Visit Read Manga Comics Online in Pakistan