This is a picture of the sunset the other evening taken from my conservatory door.
Today has been a bit of a mixture.
On the negative side:
- Ex-husband and I have bank accounts at the same branch and when he went to withdraw funds from his account to pay them into mine yesterday, it appears that they've somehow withdrawn the funds FROM my account! I phoned them and now have to complete a form to investigate this error. Meanwhile I'm missing a couple of hundred pounds.
- Both of my printers - one newish Kodak ESP-3 that may have cheaper cartridges (as advertised) but they seem to empty far quicker than any other printers I've ever had and always seem to be running out, and another printer have both given up and neither will print well enough for me to read through my edits. Printing problem now solved by kindly sister printing up my wip at her house and bringing it over.
On the plus side:
- Glorious sunny weather
- I've finished editing my book (again).
- I've lost 6lbs since giving up chocolate for Lent and starting to count calories.
- Here's a chance to win five copies of Pippa Wright's, Lizzie Harrison Loses Control over at Novelicious
Now, if the bank will just sort out my money issue and either of my printers will start printing so that I can read my wip out loud and correct any errors, I'll be most grateful.
Until that time, I'm going to pour a glass of wine and go and sit in the conservatory and read. Ahhhh.