Thursday 7 April 2016

Writing Magazine



Some of you might know that although I write in my own name, Deborah Carr (or D M Carr) and I also write a contemporary romance series, The Jersey Scene, for Accent Press as Georgina Troy

I'm delighted to have been interviewed as me (Deborah Carr) for the May edition of Writing Magazine for a new column, 'I Wish I'd Known...'

I'll be talking about my fear and a little about my historical romance, (as Deborah Carr), Broken Faces, as well as writing for Accent Press as Georgina Troy for my Jersey Scene Series - A Jersey Dreamboat (book 3 is out now) and A Jersey Bombshell (book 4) is being edited for publication in June/July.

If you subscribe to the magazine and read the piece please let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Teresa Ashby said...

I will try to get hold of this month's Writing Magazine as you're in there, Debs :-) I think I can order a copy online. Glad to hear there's going to be a book 4 in the Jersey series xx

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Thanks very much, Teresa! I'm delighted to be in the mag and am on page 51. xxx

Rosemary Gemmell said...

I saw that Debs, though I haven't read it properly yet. The bit about my daughter's debut YA novel is also in that issue. Well done on the mention!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Thanks Rosemary and many congratulations to your daughter, I hope she is hugely successful with her debut YA novel. xxx

Flowerpot said...

I wil have a look Debs. I still get voucher copies of Writers' Forum for when I used to write for them but that's obviously the opposition!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Thanks very much! I'm thrilled to say I'll actually have a piece in Writer's Forum later in the year.