Sunday 1 May 2016

Updating the Website

Happy May Day and here's to a sunny *crosses fingers* and fun month of May!

I've been updating my website and adding a little bit about my news - being in Writing Magazine - and adding my writing tips. 

I'm going to be adding more about my research - mainly in Paris - for Broken Faces, which will soon be receiving a new cover, but more about that soon and talking about the discoveries I made in my research, some of which were so surreal I can still hardly believe they happened.

Having a blog and a website and Facebook and Twitter, oh, and Pinterest and Instagram, it's a little difficult to know what to put where and what to repeat, but it's all good fun, most of the time.

Here's the link to my website to one of the pages in case you wish to have a quick visit:  https://deborahcarrblog.wordpress.com/inspiration-behind-the-characters/

Hope you have a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend!

4 comments:

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Hope you're enjoying your weekend, Debs - social media can be good fun though time-consuming!

Teresa Ashby said...

I enjoyed your piece in Writing Magazine, Debs :-) I'm trying to cut back on social media. Frightening how it eats time. Hope you are having a lovely May day xx

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

I am, thank you Rosemary, I hope you are too. I can lose hours on social media despite intenting only to dip in for 10 minutes or so.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Thanks very much, Teresa. I really need to cut back on social media, too. x