Tuesday 19 February 2008

Disraeli Avenue

Caroline Smailes, author of the beautifully written but heart wrenching, In Search of Adam here has written Disraeli Avenue, a novella that you are welcome to download and if you wish donate to One In Four, a charity that helps people who make up the one in four of children under the age of 18 who will experience sexual abuse. One In Four offers a voice to and support for these people and is a Registered Charity (Charity Number 1081726).

Please visit here to read all about Disraeli Avenue and how you too can donate to One In Four. Thank you.

5 comments:

HelenMWalters said...

I've just finished reading Disraeli Avenue - and it's brilliant!

Annieye said...

Thanks for this Debs. I'll definitely read it and donate.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

helenmh - I haven't read it yet as am busy editing but am looking forward to doing so.

annieye - I think it's such a good cause and a lovely thing for Caroline to have done.

Caroline said...

Thank you so much x

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

caroline - my pleasure, I think it's brilliant.