Friday 22 February 2008

Freezing, Faltering & Feeling More Cheerful

I'm thoroughly (oh no, an adverb) enjoying Freezing with the rather lovely Hugh Bonneville. He's an excellent actor who was equally brilliant in Five Days and so many other parts and I don't think that we see nearly enough of him.

I'm still achy and sore but feeling much better after my faltering of the past few days, thanks mainly to your kind comments and Andrea's help yesterday spending an age helping me download SmartScript on to my computer. I am such a technofool when it comes to computers. My poor b-i-l kindly came and rescued my computer the other day when it refused to connect to the internet. Apparently, I had so much rubbish downloaded that the poor system was having a hard time coping. I blamed the teenagers, of course, but when he showed me the listing of all the unnecessary bits and pieces I have to admit that my name was in most of them!!!

I'm going to make a strong cup of tea and carry on with the editing because once that's finished I can then focus on finishing the script (barely started, final date for entry 1 April...) and then my re-draft has to be contended with.

4 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

Have a good weekend Debs and good luck with the editing and script... and redraft:-)

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

lane - thank you, you too.

Denise said...

Ugh, shingles. You have my sympathy, I've had just a mild dose of it before and it's not good.

Good luck with the editing, it's what I'm supposed to be doing!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

denise - thanks, it is a bit of a drag. Am off to the shed now to get on with the editing. Had intended being out there a couple of hours ago!