Thursday 14 February 2008

Debs - War Child

peach: You're Not The Only One Peach and her team are putting together a book for WARCHILD written by bloggers and if you would like to submit (to them at bloggersforcharity@yahoo.co.uk) a written piece about something you've been through from any aspect of your life that you want to share. It can literally be about anything: your relationships, your past, a road not taken, being a parent, an illness or your regrets etc. They've called it "You're Not The Only One" to reflect the camaraderie of blogging. Proceeds will go to WARCHILD.

I have submitted a piece but whether I'm chosen to be included in the book or not, I shall definately buy a copy as not only is it for a wonderful cause but I'm sure it will be a great read.

7 comments:

HelenMWalters said...

That does look like a good cause. I'll check it out.

Peach said...

Many thanks for the submission and the pimping post !

peach

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

helenmh - it really is a good cause. I've sent in a submission but even if my piece isn't included shall still buy the book as I'm sure it will be v interesting.

peach - I'm just sorry that I couldnt figure out how to make it look a bit better and that was my second attempt to post it!

Anonymous said...

Ill have a think and check it out!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

motherx - do have a look and send in a submission. Mine wasn't very long and I wasn't sure what to write either.

Marcie Steele said...

Happy birthday Grumpy! I might have a go too, never had anything in print yet, there's a first for everything x

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

l-plate author - do give it a go, best of luck with your submission.