Tuesday 18 December 2007

RNA Novel of the Year Longlist

The Romantic Novelists' Association have just announced their longlist for the Novel of the Year Award. Here's the link, please visit the site and have a look at the list. http://www.rna-uk.org/index.php?page=rnoty_award

I took a picture of the glorious sunset tonight and if I was really technologically minded - which I obviously am not - I would have been able to edit it and show that there were also flying ducks (I think it was ducks, brain too frazzled after a nightmare day at work...shan't bore you with the details). The sun was huge and very beautiful, unfortunately my photography does not do it justice. However, my photo is a marked improvement on the one dh took this afternoon of three pheasants. You would have needed a microscope to try and decipher what they actually were. Looked more like rabbit droppings in the middle of the field.

I kept thinking it was friday today. Am I going to be utterly miserable when I have to get up and go to work tomorrow morning!!!

4 comments:

HelenMWalters said...

Oh dear - thinking it's Friday when it's only Tuesday is a bit gutting!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

helenmy - was a bit of a blow trying to get out of bed this morning!

Lane Mathias said...

Don't worry. Friday will be here soon ... and next Tuesday!!!!

Pretty photo:-)

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

lane - thanks. I can't wait until the weekend. So cold too.