Monday 18 May 2009

Loves Me, Loves Me Not

To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Romantic Novelists' Association in 2010, an anthology of over 40 stories has been put together in one beautifully covered book, containing stories by such excellent writers as, Joanna Trollope, Katie Flynn, Rosie Harris, Anna Jacobs, Maureen Lee, Carole Matthews, Nicola Cornick, Amanda Grange, and many others.

The hardback is available to order now, and will be in local bookshops, supermarkets etc in the UK in September 2009. The paperback will follow in 2010. The book can be ordered here

9 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

This looks like a great book with wonderful authors!

Jenny Beattie said...

What a lovely cover. Thanks Debs.

claire p said...

Ohh lovely. I've been looking forward to this.

Carol said...

I know someone that would make a perfect present for!! Thanks Debs :-)

C x

HelenMWalters said...

That looks yummy!

DJ Kirkby said...

Ooooh I want to read this book but do not like hard backs so I will wait until the pb comes out.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

kaye - It does look fab, I can't wait to read it.

jj - isn't it pretty? And apparently it looks even better in reality.

claire p - me too.

carol - me too.

helen - it does, so pretty.

dj kirkby - I prefer paperbacks too, but don't think I'll be able to wait. I have no patience, or is it self-control?

Phillipa said...

I will definitely be getting more than one copy -a great Christmas present for romance loving friends and even better if signed by a few of the writers.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

phillipa - I can't wait to buy my copy, and no doubt a few others for friends/family too.