Thursday 7 October 2010

And The Winner Is...

The winners for the copies of Trade Winds by Christina Courtenay are as follows:

Livbet wins the signed copy (from the competition at this blog) and Lane has won the unsigned copy from the competition over at Bookersatz.


Thank you to everyone who entered both here and at Bookersatz and if Livbet and Lane could forward their addresses to me at: debs(dot)carr(at)jerseymail(dot)co(dot)uk, I'll get your books in the post. Congratulations, I'm sure you'll enjoy reading this fabulous book, I know I did.

14 comments:

Talli Roland said...

Aw shucks! (I can't believe I just wrote that.)

Oh well! I'll just have to buy a copy. :)

DAB said...

Well done to the winners :)

Anonymous said...

Well done to the winners. I feel like I've got behind with my blog hopping! :O)

HelenMWalters said...

Congratulations to both the winners.

Lane Mathias said...

Ooh wonderful! Thank you debs. What a treat to look forward to!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners. You’re a very generous person.

Have a nice day, Boonie

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Thanks to all the entrants and for all your lovely comments.x

Karen said...

You're not pink any more!!

Congratulations ladies :o)

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

karen - I thought I'd try something a little different and thought this went well with the fact that I write in the garden, well in the shed.

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

Congratulations both.

:-)

Amanda said...

Congrats winners :-))

Flowerpot said...

well done winners - as I won something else last week I shan't grumble. Too much.xx

Leigh Russell said...

Congratulations to the winners. I missed this one - September is always a busy time of year, the beginning of the school year. Still writing though - just finishing my next book - come over to my blog and let me know how you manage to finish a book. It's hard to let go, isn't it?

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

suzanne, amanda & flowerpot - thanks.

leigh - I'll pop over to your blog now. There's nothing I can tell you about finishing a book and I agree that it's hard to let go of the characters. Probably why I keep redrafting endlessly.