Tuesday 18 March 2008

Richard Armitage In Spooks - Sheer Bliss

As much as I love watching the beautiful Rupert Penry Jones doing his thing as Adam in Spooks - and I do, I really do - I'm beside myself with excitement that the divine Richard Armitage is joining Spooks as an agent called...wait for it... Lucas North (taken from North & South??). I can't wait for the series to air in the Autumn and if you want to read more you'll find it here

Now all I need is for the Tudors to return and to learn that they've commissioned another series of Ashes to Ashes and I shall be over the moon.

Right, back down to earth now as I have to go back to town and meet with four teachers as it's ds' Parent's Evening tonight...oh, the joys.

Still haven't done my tax form. Maybe tomorrow...

9 comments:

HelenMWalters said...

Get that tax return done! You'll feel so much better when you have!

Lucy said...

Yum! I've gotta go find out about these shows.... ;)

Flowerpot said...

Well that's blown my concentration completely!!

Karen said...

Richard Armitage is the inspiration for my main male character :o)

Anonymous said...

Yes cant wait for The Tudors! Cant wait to see how they are going to turn Henry into a fat slob! hes so good looking its going to be difficult I think.
Ive just had parents evening for Z. All good news for a change.

Lane Mathias said...

Oh joy! Spooks is my absolute favourite. Now it's just got even better:-)

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

helenmh - I know you're right and it will be a relief to have done the blasted tax return, but I still haven't managed to.

k.imaginelli - You're in for a treat. So exciting to have both RPJ and the divine RA in the same show - for a bit at least.

flowerpot - sorry, the are pretty delightful though, aren't they?

karen - Me too!!! I adore him.

motherx - So glad your parents evening went well, it's always a relief when they do.

I don't want them to turn JRM into a fat slob, it's so much fun watching him being beautiful.

lane - I know! I can't wait either.

Phillipa said...

This is great news, isn't It?

(About the tax form I mean...)

What a gorgeous pic, Debs.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

phillipa - I know, isn't it brilliant. I can't wait for the series to start.

Still haven't done the tax form but will definately do it this weekend.